LEADERSHIP Trips support personal change work and deep relaxation. They offer the beauty of nature, are places to meet and the setting for further training and development. Our trips are an opportunity to take your life back into your own hands, the place where you lay the groundwork for stress reduction and a self-determined life. The INSTITUT SOMMER is not only the name of our company, but also the expression of the approach we take towards the requests we receive. Read more here.... Read more designs all LEADERSHIP Trips on a tailor-made basis.
Are LEADERSHIP Trips the right thing for you?
This form of process-oriented travel is aimed at people:
- Who wish to complete, or are completing, a LEADERSHIP Development programme
- Who would like to take an educational trip (professional training, further or advanced)
- Who decide to spend part of their holiday working on themselves in a group setting
- Who live close to nature and wish to expand their current level of perception
- Who wish to give real meaning to their lives
- Who are ‘all heart’ and wish to live in harmony with the outside world
Who wish to see strength in sensitivity
Participation in LEADERSHIP Trips is conditional on your psychological and physical health.
Our next trips
Career and relationships are the areas in which you most quickly notice that change – a transition to positivity – is needed.
Transitions mean change and challenge but also anticipation and growth. Many of life’s transitions are natural occurrences, but some you have to effect yourself – anywhere and everywhere where you’re not using your power to the full.
The first step is to become aware of the areas where you’re still living negatively and then start to build a bridge to positivity.
What participants have said:
Learning how LEADERSHIP cuisine works in this positive group of people is a great experience. At the same time, work on your own LEADERSHIP is always part of the group experience – taking responsibility for your actions and for the group’s joint success every minute of the day.
Thank you so much for the experiences and insights gained through your LEADERSHIP cuisine, dear Anke, and I’m looking forward to the next LEADERSHIP trip with a wonderful group.”