LEADERSHIP Trips support personal change work and deep relaxation. They offer the beauty of nature, are places to meet and the setting for further training and development. Our trips are an opportunity to take your life back into your own hands, the place where you lay the groundwork for stress reduction and a self-determined life. The INSTITUT SOMMER is not only the name of our company, but also the expression of the approach we take towards the requests we receive. Read more here.... Read more designs all LEADERSHIP Trips on a tailor-made basis.
Are LEADERSHIP Trips the right thing for you?
This form of process-oriented travel is aimed at people:
- Who wish to complete, or are completing, a LEADERSHIP Development programme
- Who would like to take an educational trip (professional training, further or advanced)
- Who decide to spend part of their holiday working on themselves in a group setting
- Who live close to nature and wish to expand their current level of perception
- Who wish to give real meaning to their lives
- Who are ‘all heart’ and wish to live in harmony with the outside world
Who wish to see strength in sensitivity
Participation in LEADERSHIP Trips is conditional on your psychological and physical health.
Our next trips
Concluding the old and starting the new
This LEADERSHIP coaching travel concludes old patterns and opens a door to a positive view of things. The participants focus on the goals that they really want to be. They leave the space that restricts, cramps and prevents development.
This coaching travel “rough nights Berlin 2019” promotes your rethinking, new thinking and gives you the strength to implement it.
Live your nature instead of automated stress reactions
The coaching trip to La Palma leads you to your personal nature. Stress and pressure let you almost automatically live a stress-related behavior. Your natural essence increasingly fades into the background. In this seminar you will stop this negative process and come completely to yourself.
And of course you also work on preserving and showing your nature in everyday life with its manifold demands on you.